Thinking about eating keto with hcg drops? Find out what you need to know.
The original HCG protocol derived from Dr. Simeon’s studies nearly 8 decades ago, works and works well. With #ketomania going on, a lot of my clients want to know if they can indulge in cheese and dairy and bacon on phase 2 of the drops.
We are testing this theory out right now in the Bee-Xtreme Community.
Let’s talk about the difference between Keto and HCG.
The Keto diet is high fat, low carb, and moderate protein. Most people eat in upwards of 100g of fat a day with the keto diet way of eating. Also keeping carbs (net carbs) at a maximum of 25g a day. This is very different than the HCG protocol.
The HCG protocol is a very strict 500 calorie protocol with very limited foods. The reason this diet works is BECAUSE OF THE LOW CALORIE diet, not because of the drops.
What Do The Drops Do Then?
The drops prevent your body from going into starvation mode and releasing your fat stores to be used for energy. Where as the keto diet uses fat consumed and fat stores as energy, the HCG Diet will strictly use stored fat because you are consuming such low amounts of fat on this diet (10g or less a day). So if you’re eating higher fat, wouldn’t you think that your body would use the fat you’re consuming first, before tapping into your fat stores? I would think so, yes.
However we do know that the HCG Diet protocol is very hard for a lot of average people to follow. We also know that not all fats are created equal. Also in my experience guiding customers through these transitions in the last 5 years, a 300 pound man will consume more than a 150 pound woman and still see great success on the hcg diet.
I’ve taken it upon myself to provide a modified food list for those wanting to try a keto way of eating with the drops.
Who would I recommend this for?
Those who have 50+ pounds to lose and cannot stick to the very low calorie foods.
I’ve tried the keto way of eating with the drops. ( I usually have a few vanity pounds to lose each time I do a round of drops) I did lose 6 pounds in 11 days on the drops with the keto way of eating, however I felt as if my body fat went no where. I still felt “fluffy” rather than toned and trimmed like i usually do after a round of drops.
I’ve made a modified HCG protocol for anyone who has 50+ pounds to lose but for those looking to lose their last 10-20 pounds I’d highly recommend sticking to the original protocol foods with a low calorie intake of 500-800 calories.
Let’s keep some things in mind when eating keto with the hcg drops.
- Both of these eating styles will get your body into a state of ketosis, which is the ultimate goal.
- If you’re eating fat, your body is not resorting to your stored body fat in the manner that it should when you take the drops with the original protocol diet.
- You can follow phase 2 original protocol and always transition to keto way of eating in phase 3 for optimal results. This is Toni’s recommendation and all customers who follow this coaching will see long lasting results. Please join the community and download the Phase 3 to life pdf booklet offered to all customers of Xtreme Skinny Drops for free.
- You will not lose as fast as you would following the original protocol. This is just a known fact. Think of how the body is working. Think of the keto way of eating. A good coach will instruct you how to go about combating stored fat cells. Join us to learn more.
- If you only have 10-20 pounds to lose, stick to original protocol.
- You will most likely still have keto flu symptoms, so if you’re trying this in hopes to avoiding that, it won’t work.
- This is a general plan of using some fats and oils, cheeses, and a few high fat snacks and fat bombs, try different things and report back to me if you’ve found success eating other foods.
- The HCG Diet was meant for a total body detox from foods with adding them back in slowly to see how the body tolerates them. I would still recommend following phase 2 original protocol during week 1 of the modified diet.
Toni’s recommendation in short?
It depends on your goals. I wouldn’t waste the drops and follow keto with the Xtreme Skinny Drop Plan if i only had 10 pounds to lose. You’ll see more success by sticking it out with the original protocol foods, adding more protein and veggies if need be. If you feel like you’re starving with the protocol: 1. Go to the source of your product. Not all drops are created equal and there are knock offs popping up all over the place. 2. Contact me and I’ll instruct you how to fight hunger and temptations while adhering to a strict protocol. I’ve been coaching this diet for the last 5 years with thousands of successful customers. Take our advise and join the community below.
For more information please join us in the Bee-Xtreme Community to learn what others are doing with success.