Don’t you hate when you have to scroll through 1000 words to get to the recipe? Me too. Let’s not do that.
I do have to say— this is one of my favorite summer recipes!
- 1 head broccoli
- Mild cheddar block of cheese (1/2)
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 purple onion
- 1/4 c slivered almonds
- 1/4 c dried cranberries (optional)
- 1/4 c sunflower seeds
- 1/2 c Hellman’s Mayo
- 1/4 Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoon Distilled white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Stevia or monkfruit
Fry bacon and chop into small cubes. While bacon is frying, take cheese and cube. Cut up 1/2 purple onion. Break broccoli into pieces. Add sunflower seeds, almond slivers and dried cranberries. Add bacon once done cooking and cooled.
For the dressing:
- 1/2 c mayo
- 1/4 sour cream
- 2 tablespoons stevia or monkfruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
Mix with hand mixer and dump over broccoli. Refridgerate for 30 min and enjoy!